Tuesday, May 16, 2017

State of the A.R.T. is Launched!

Greetings friends and fellow human beings! My name is Angel R. Tarragon and this is my blog. Within this archive, you may find my ramblings from anything and everything that interests me; from things esoteric, fantastic, ghastly, grim, horrible, maddening and macabre.

First off let me tell you that I am slightly insane. I have been on this Earth some 40 years and I am forever doing things that make no never mind and hardly ever amount to anything worth a dime. However, being that I am retired, I can spend my time doing anything my feeble mind wishes to do or not do.

I have a handful of primary interests that you will be privy to and they are; architecture, photography, table-top role-playing games, videography, vlogging in addition to being a cinephile and a fanatic of tv shows/series. Lately I am re-watching Doctor Who...new Who. I finished Season 2 aas well as began on Season 3 yesterday and I am enjoying the journey thus far. I was re-watching Star Trek: Enterprise prior to engaging in Doctor Who, but I was getting a bit burnt out on it and needed a break.

I am also a YouTuber. Like I said, I like to vlog. I intend to use my blog as a platform for my creativity as a writer on days where I'm not vlogging. I am going to try to make an effort to post something on my blog every day, whether it is something written or a link to a new video/vlog.

I am going to do my best to keep my personal life off of my YouTube channel as well as off my blog. There is plenty in my life other than what is happening in it that I can share about. If you have any questions for me regarding anything, feel free to ask. If the question isn't too invasive I will answer just as promptly as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment